The leading telecom company Talk Talk offers various services including Telecommunications, Wi-Fi connection, and Television services, along with Webmail Services. It has launched a simpler and easier emailing service for users Talk Talk email which integrates up to 5 mailboxes. into it. No wonder it is the most widely used emailing service in the USA.
One of the users has triggered the question of whether it is possible to migrate Talk Talk email to Gmail. Well, the good news is, yes. You can do it.
To learn more about TalkTalk My Mail Login, we are here with this comprehensive guide. Keep reading it.
How To Import Emails from Talk Talk Mail to Gmail Manually
Here is how you can migrate Talk Talk emails to Gmail
- First of all, you need to log in to your Gmail account and go to “Settings”.
- Click the Accounts and Import option from the menu.
- Tap on the “Import Mail” and “Contact” tab
- A pop-up will appear, in which you need to enter your TalkTalk account address.
- Here you need to enter your Talk Talk login credentials and IMAP settings.
- Now tap on “Import emails” and Gmail will start importing emails from Talk Talk Mail.
That’s it. You have imported all the mails to Gmail. In addition, all the emails are imported, but, there are some limitations too.
- No filter option will be available to you.
- No Mailbox folder selection is available.
- It may take 3 days to completely migrate your Talk Emails to Gmail.
Moreover, you can import talk-talk emails to Gmail manually, but this is not the perfect solution. Possibilities are data loosing, if any misstep has been taken, which leads to data corruption.
So, it is better to opt for a safer and more secure Professional migration method.
Steps to Migrate Talk Talk email Professionally
There are instances, when you may fail to import emails from Talk Talk email to Gmail, then there are other methods that will let you do so perfectly.
A Plethora of Email Migration tools are there that will help you import Talk Talk emails to Gmail. The easy user interface may help you accomplish your job effortlessly within minutes without losing or corrupting your data. You may need the login credentials for Gmail to Talk Talk email to accomplish your job.
Before beginning the importing procedure you need to perform IMAP Settings from Talk Talk Mail
- IMAP Host as mail.talktalk.net.
- IMAP Port No. to 993.
Proceed with the steps to find my talktalk account
- First of all, download any Email Back up Software in your PC and install it.
- Now pick the IMAP Server and enter your TalkTalk My Mail Login, credentials.
- Here you need to choose the mailbox folder for migration.
- Select Gmail as the Saving options
- Enter your Gmail login credentials and tap on the “Backup” tab.
- Here you will find the “Advance Settings” option which enables you to apply filters according to data range, To, From, and Subject to export only specific emails of talk talk account. You can also change the language to save the data in your desired language.
- Finally, hit the “Backup” button to start the migration process.
- The software, you installed earlier will start importing your Talk Talk emails to Gmail with the green signal and accomplished with a Successful note.
Now you are done with it, all your talk mailbox folders will be moved to your Gmail account using this straightforward process. You can access all your Talk Talk email from your Gmail mailbox.
Using this method you can migrate all our emails from Talk Talk email to Gmail without losing the data.