Power Banks Market Size / Numbers
The global power bank market, valued at USD 14.25 billion in 2022, is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.59% between 2023 and 2030, to reach USD 27.46 billion by that time.
What is the Power Banks Market?
The industry that designs, produces, and distributes portable battery devices used to charge electronic devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other gadgets is known as the power banks market. These gadgets are well-liked because they offer a portable and easy way to meet the demand for extra battery power in situations when standard charging outlets aren’t available. The growing dependence on electronic gadgets and the demand for dependable, portable charging options have led to a notable surge in the power banks industry in recent times.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/power-banks-market
Key Aspects of the Power Banks Market:
- Technological Advancements: The market for power banks is impacted by ongoing developments in battery technology, which enhance capacity, charging speed, and overall performance. The market is growing thanks to innovations like wireless charging options and fast charging capabilities.
- Rising Demand for Portable Devices: The need for power banks is rising in tandem with the global surge in the usage of smartphones, tablets, and other portable electronic devices. Customers are looking for portable and easy-to-use ways to maintain the battery life of their electronics all day.
- Increasing Travel and Outdoor Activities: The demand for power banks has increased due to the expanding trends of travel, outdoor activities, and remote work. When traveling, going on outdoor activities, or in other scenarios where access to power outlets may be restricted, consumers depend on these gadgets to make sure their electronic devices stay charged.
- Smartphone Penetration: The market for power banks has been significantly influenced by the increased use of smartphones, which frequently have high energy consumption. In order to increase the battery life of their mobile devices, users look for dependable backup power sources.
- E-commerce Growth: Customers now have simple access to a large selection of power bank goods thanks to the growth of e-commerce platforms. The accessibility and expansion of the market are facilitated by the availability of many product choices and online purchase possibilities.
- Brand Innovation and Marketing: The competition amongst power bank producers has spurred more creativity in branding, features, and design. Marketing campaigns emphasizing qualities like high capacity, stylish appearance, and safety features are quite effective at swaying consumer decisions.
- Environmental Concerns: The market for environmentally friendly power banks is expanding as people become more conscious of environmental issues. Recyclability, energy-efficient production techniques, and sustainable materials are some of the variables that can affect consumer decisions.
- Compatibility and Versatility: In the market, power banks that support numerous charging protocols and are compatible with a wide range of devices are highly appreciated. The versatility of power bank devices is enhanced by their ability to charge via USB-C and wireless methods.
- Regulatory Compliance: In the power bank business, regulatory compliance and adherence to safety requirements are essential. To gain the trust of customers, manufacturers must make sure that their goods adhere to worldwide safety and quality requirements.
- Global Economic Factors: The market for power banks may be impacted by a number of economic factors, such as consumer purchasing trends and levels of disposable income. Consumer demand for electronic accessories may rise in response to economic expansion, particularly in emerging nations.
Businesses in the power bank sector must comprehend these crucial elements in order to recognize possibilities, handle obstacles, and maintain their competitive edge in this fast-paced and constantly changing market.
Power Banks Market: Competitive Analysis
The global power banks market is led by players like:
- Goal Zero
Power Banks Market: Growth Drivers
The growth of the power banks market is driven by various factors that address the increasing demand for portable and convenient charging solutions.
Here are key growth drivers in the power banks market:
- The proliferation of Portable Devices: The demand for power banks is fueled by the increasing use of smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, and other portable electronic gadgets by consumers looking for easy-to-use on-the-go charging options.
- Rising Mobile Device Adoption: The need for power banks is mostly driven by the growing use of mobile devices, particularly in developing nations. The necessity for dependable backup power increases as more individuals incorporate cell phones and other devices into their daily lives.
- Technological Advancements: The continuous progress in battery technology has resulted in the creation of power banks possessing increased capacities, quicker charging times, and more energy efficiency. Innovative features like USB-C compatibility and wireless charging draw in customers seeking state-of-the-art capabilities.
- Travel and Outdoor Activities: The need for power banks is growing due to an increase in travel, outdoor activities, and remote work. When access to conventional power sources is limited or during vacations or outdoor adventures, users depend on these gadgets to make sure their electronic devices stay charged.
- E-commerce Expansion: A large selection of power bank items is now easily accessible to consumers because of the growth of e-commerce platforms. Online selling makes the market more accessible by providing doorstep delivery, a wide range of options, and easy product comparison.
- Consumer Awareness and Connectivity Needs: Customers are increasingly purchasing power banks as a result of growing awareness of the value of keeping connected and the possible inconvenience associated with device battery depletion. The demand for constant connectedness in many facets of life is fueling the market’s expansion.
- Increasing Disposable Income: Customers are more likely to spend money on technological accessories, such as power banks, as their disposable income levels rise. This tendency is especially noticeable in developing nations because rising economic growth increases consumers’ purchasing power.
- Smartphone Features and Battery Life Concerns: Because smartphones frequently have advanced functions and consume more energy, consumers are becoming more concerned about the longevity of their cell phone batteries. By offering an external power source to prolong usage, power banks allay these worries.
- Brand Innovation and Marketing: Power bank manufacturers are always innovating in terms of design, features, and branding due to competition. Marketing campaigns emphasizing qualities like high capacity, stylish appearance, and safety features are quite effective at swaying consumer decisions.
- Environmental Sustainability: Demand for environmentally friendly power bank choices has increased due to growing environmental consciousness. Manufacturers can obtain a competitive advantage by integrating recyclable materials, energy-efficient production techniques, and sustainable materials into their goods.
Businesses in the power bank market must comprehend and take advantage of these growth drivers in order to seize new opportunities and maintain their competitiveness in this fast-paced sector.
The global power banks market is segmented as follows:
By Energy Source
- Above 20,000 mAh
- 8001 mAh to 20 mAh
- 3001 mAh to 8000 mAh
- Up to 3,000 mAh
By Distribution Channel
- E-Commerce Platforms
By Battery Type
» 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: United States, Canada, and Mexico
» 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 & 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Others
» 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 & 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa & Rest of MEA.
» 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Benelux, Russia, NORDIC Nations and Rest of Europe.
» 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮-𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, and the Rest of APAC.